Thursday, July 4, 2013

Talkies00, hello this is my first post #hackintos

Hello, out there!!

This is may journal in the attempts (cause i know its going to take more than just one attempt) to "hackintosh my old laptop" (its a dell d610) I bought it for $150 (an equivalent of 1.5 juta IDR in my currency). I bought it about in the 2010 because my other computer was stolen. Now after a thesis and several good paying jobs I fancied myself and bought an MBA 11' in 2012. Like most other people who hate apple fanboys i bought it second hand from a very rich kid, he sold it to me for 7.8 juta (about $600, i know its crazy right?!) and so I indulge my self in the OSX experience. Guess what, i loved it! its very fast and responsive, come to think of it "why not buying another apple product?". After that, days went away and it kept me thinking again, apple product is just overrated and overpriced. After many recollecting thoughts and calculation, i asked "is there a way to hack it?" So i gather around some information and use my "collective intelligent" I heard about an idea of putting OSX on regular PC through a way of complicated methods (you'll see later why its complicated). So here I am making a journal out of it, just got going and try to hackintosh my dell d610! Like i said this is quite like a journal with interactivity, so feel free to leave a comment or twitter me @amatzach to share your experience or probably just ask question and get stupid answer from me. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment